Please read carefully these terms and conditions before accessing this website. By accessing the Annual Report 2012 pages of Fiskars Corporation (hereinafter referred to as Fiskars) you agree to the following terms and conditions: The content of the website (including but not limited to text, images and audiovisual elements) is in its entirety the property of Fiskars by virtue of the Copyright Act. All rights reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the content in any form without the prior written permission of Fiskars is prohibited, apart from the exceptions mentioned in these terms and conditions.
The Fiskars logotype, the corporate symbol therein as well as registered and unregistered brand names, product names and other possible immaterial rights and intangible assets are the property of Fiskars. The logotypes, the corporate symbols therein as well as registered and unregistered brand names, product names and other possible immaterial rights and intangible assets of subsidiaries and associated companies are the property of Fiskars and/or its subsidiaries or associated companies. Access to our website cannot indirectly or otherwise be construed as conferring licensing or other rights to use any brand shown on the website without prior written consent by Fiskars.
Fiskars permits you to store on your computer or print extracts from these pages, but only for your private use. The content of the Fiskars website may be used for information purposes only and in such a manner that does not harm the reputation of Fiskars. Information provided on this website must not be modified without the written permission of Fiskars. Individual documents on our website may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The content of the Fiskars website is provided 'as it stands'. Fiskars gives no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, in relation to the accessibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or content of information on these pages or attainable through them. Fiskars does not warrant that its website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Fiskars reserves the right to change the pages or withdraw access to them at any time without separate announcement.
Fiskars shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses, expenses or loss of profits related to the fact that you have accessed Fiskars website or pages linked to them, that you have not been able to access information on these pages or that you have used or tried to use information on the pages. Fiskars, furthermore, shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages related to disruption, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Fiskars or its representatives are advised of such damages, losses or expenses. Fiskars' liability, if any, is limited to and will not exceed that compelled by Finnish law.
When submitting material to us, e.g. by e-mail or through our website, you agree to the following terms:
(1) You make the material available knowing that we may publish it.
(2) You warrant that the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication.
(3) You affirm that the material is your own or that you have unlimited right to provide it to us and that we may publish the material and/or incorporate it or any parts thereof in our products without accountability or liability to pay compensation.
(4) Before sending the material, you take reasonable precautions to find and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features.
(5) You agree to compensate us for any damages in the event that a third party takes action against us in consequence of the material you send.
(6) You agree not to make any demands on the basis of the material you send or take any action against us in consequence of the material you send. Fiskars does not check the contents of the material sent by the users of its website and is not responsible for that material. Fiskars can at its own discretion at any time remove material sent by its users from its website.